Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Explination

OK, so when I started to re-post yesterday, i mentioned about giving a little explination to my somewhat soap opera life.... below is a snippet from an email I sent earlier, which will give you the general idea of what is going on...

The whole thing is a bot of a soap opera really to be honest. Boyf and I were together for 3 and a bit years, we then broke up, but didnt really, I moved out but we stiill spent all of our time together etc, all very complicated.

I was having loads of tests done because the docs thought I had cancer and couldnt have children. When I went for my MRI scan is showed up I was 5 months pregnant, and in perfect health!! SO STRANGE> I was not showing at all and had actually been losing weight.


Boyf and I have not got back together so actually living out my worst fear and am single mum-tastic. We see each other every day and always do loads as a famaily, so it is not to say we wont get back together, but at the moment, we are just taking one day at a time.


So this is my life! Weird how when something like this is thrown at you how you adapt so quickly. Not to say it has been easy though. I do miss a lot and have had to give up a lot, but to be honest, it is totally worth it! ....




No comments: