Monday, May 14, 2007

Big Up The Spa

So, Went out with some really old friends on Saturday night (old being have known them for a long time, they are not pensioners!!) Had such a giggle!!
Mostly just chatting rubbish, laughing and people being surprised to see me!! Cant really tell you too many specifics, mainly because I dont remember. I do however know that I lost my phone!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Some pikey nicked it out of my bag when I was at the bar!!!
It was faulty anyway, but still!!!


ANYWAY>>Here are a few piccies of the night







I would have put more pics on, but took an eternity to do these few......



2 comments:

Marnie said...

First of all, LOVE the hair! Second -- in the second pic from the bottom, that guy looks like Crazy Daryl from Yates in Leicester Square!!

Flicstix said...

why spank you!! doesnt look v good in these pics, but loving it short! Although waaaaaaaaaay more high maintenance than long hair!
hahah thats my friend adam, yeah he does look like him too!1 LOL

Update your blog hobag!