Monday, April 30, 2007

The Wonderer Returns

So after a VERY long time of not posting I AM BACK!!
The new and very much improved FLICSTIX is back in action and ready to shock you all - or just myself with the usual ramblings.

So, I will get the most shocking news out of the way first. I have had a baby.
You may have already read this on Marnies World, but you will get the full, and unnecessarily detailed version in my next post. (Its late now and quite frankly I cant be arsed!)

Here are a couple of pictures of my little man, Olly.


I will warn you, this blog may now consist of a lot of baby talk, but unfortunately goes with the territory, just thought I would warn you now so you can make the decision whether or not to bother your arse reading on next time....

After reading back on some of my previous posts..almost 2 years ago now, it as surprised me how much my life has changed in such a short space of time!! Which again, I will write about next time.

Im just teasing at the moment, trying to build up the anticipation for my next post. (Anticipation for who Im not too sure)

So just thought I would get the ball rolling and put myself back out here!

I will be back tomorrow!

I know, you are on the edge of your seat until then! ;o)



No comments: