Friday, July 22, 2005



Barbie and Ken - only for the young and innocent?
A whole lot of wrongness!!

My poor firend! I was just trying to do the right thnign and introduce her to this labrynth of randomness, and the first thing she stumbles accross, is some weirdo pleasuring themselves with Barbie and Ken dolls!
Now I dont know about you - but I used to play with those dolls when I was a kid - but this sheds a WHOLE new light on it!!
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

If you are out there - then stop with the doll abuse!
Should anyone else have a help line number for such events PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSE send it to me - I think my friend may well be scarred for life!

RESPOND TO EDITOR E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY FOXFAN CENTRAL
Barbie and Ken: It's Over

"This is an announcement we thought we’d never make," said Barbie’s publicist, Ken Sunshine (search). "I will confirm that Ken and Barbie are going to go their separate ways."

Click here for a video of the couple in happier times. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111234,00.html

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=351&rtn= (not for the faint of heart!!)

Just a whole ot of wrongness!!!!!

No comments: